2012年5月31日木曜日

Home party

March 26, 2012

I held home party with coworkers in my home after part-time job. The members were Taiki, Tatsuro, Yuma, Rio, Natsumi and Eri. First, Taiki, Rio, Natsumi and I went to buy some drinks and meals to the Ace which is near my home. We wanted to eat Kimuchi-nabe! So we bought ingredients to need to cook it. After that, we went to my home and Eri was coming my home then. I prepared Kimuch-nabe. Then Tatsuro was coming. He helped me. We enjoyed talking over eating it. A few minutes later, Rio was going out with her boy friend to see a night view. We planed to see a night view too. Yuma was coming near my home, we went to Aso to see a night view. Yuma is well informed about astronomy. The day could see many stars. Yuma told us about stars. It was so beautiful!! But there was too cold to see a night view. But I enjoyed seeing it!! After that, we went back my home and talked about many topics. For example, our part-time job, our hobbies. I had a good time. I want to hold home party again. (197/8691 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿