2012年5月24日木曜日

YURI and NAOKO

March 23, 2012

 I met friends who works same part time job are Yuri and Naoko. The part time job is KOYAREN. It calls The Japan High School Baseball Federation in English. The main description of job make an announcement in baseball stadium. All of us were baseball club manager when we were high school students. Yuri was from Luther high school, Naoko was from Shoyo high school and I was from Toryo high school. We love baseball very much. I like the positions of the catcher and the short! Their fielding is sooooo cool!
We arrange to surprize for Moemi's birthday. Moemi is member of KOYAREN too. She was from Yastushiro high school. We wrote a massage to Moemi in cafe. I hope to she will become happy. We took Purikura. I like them. I had a really good time. I can’t wait for Moemi’s birth day party! (149/ 7565 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿