2012年6月3日日曜日

BR1-15: At the Seaside


There is nowhere to stay.


I read At the sea side. It is a story about family trip. The family went on holiday. First, they went to SEAVIEW HOTEL. But the hotel had burned down. Second, they went to a new hotel, but there is too expensive to stay, said Mum. Third, they went to an old hotel, but Dad didn't stay there. After that, they went to every hotels, but every hotels was full. So they had to go home. But their car broke down, they couldn't go home. Then, a farmer came to them and he said "Can I help?" And the farmer took them to seaside, he had a big bus, "You can stay here!" he said. The family thought "What a good holiday!"

When I finished reading this book, I want to go to trip with my family!!!

Hunt, Roderick(2003). At the seaside, Oxford university press (147/8838 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿