2012年5月6日日曜日

BR1-6: The moon seems to Change


Can you see the moon?


I read "The moon seems to change". It is a story about the moon. I learned about it when I was a junior high school student. I didn't like to study it then, but I read it and I think it is interesting to learn it.
It writes about a full moon, a quarter moon, a crescent moon. I know that it call a full moon and a quarter moon, but for the first time I know that MIKADUKI in Japanese calls a crescent moon in English.
The moon seems to change, but it really doesn’t. It seems to change because the moon goes around Earth. Half of the moon is always lighted by the sun. Half is lighted and half is always in darkness.
It takes the moon about four weeks to go around Earth.
This book has many pictures. It is easy to understand.
Tonight, I see the moon carefully.

Branley, Franklyn M. (1960). The moon seems to change, Harper Collins Publishers  (163/4531 words)

3 件のコメント:

  1. It is about moon's story. >>
    It is a story about the moon.

    返信削除
  2. (1960) :The moon >>
    (1960). The moon


    change; Harper Collins >>
    change. Harper Collins

    返信削除