2012年5月25日金曜日

Namiko stayed my house!

March 25, 2012
Today, I had a part-time job from 15:50 to 19:10. I wanted to finish my work early, because I had a plan to meet with Namiko after I  finish working. So I finish my work as soon as possible, and I bought Mister Donuts for Namiko. Namiko and I have known each other since we were high school student. We were same class for three years! We graduated from Toryo high school.
Namiko came my house around 10 pm. After that we ate dinner, and donuts. We enjoyed talking. We had a nice chat.
Namiko likes Kato Milliyah, so we watched her music videos and Namiko sung songs.lol I like CRY and TOMORROW the best of all her songs. Please listen to it!
Namiko and I slipped off to sleep.
In the morning, I cooked breakfast  for Namiko.
I want to go her house to stay someday! (149/7714 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿