2012年5月7日月曜日

My golden week

My golden week was sooooooooo exited!  Because I had many plans.
First, I went back to my home town to see my family and my grand parents. I met grand parents after long time, so I enjoyed taking with them. Second, I met my friends who lived same dormitory when we were high school students. I was looking forward to see them! We went to eat dinner to Garden Party in front of MUJIRUSHIRYOUHIN in downtown. There was my other friend as part-time job, so he serviced something to drink to free. It was lucky!  The foods very delicious! I want to go there with my friends again! After that, we took a Purikura and some of members went back home the others went to Karaoke. I had a good time. Third,
(133/4932 words)

2 件のコメント:

  1. You had a good Golden Week!!! I went to Osaka, I watched Araki. I want to go to your house in summer lol.

    返信削除
  2. I love you. I wanted play with you in Golden Week, but I meet you everyday in this University.

    返信削除