2013年1月21日月曜日

Weekend

My weekend was very busy because I had many plans. I met my older brother and my sister-in-low to meet our grand parents. My grand mother had been in the hospital from the end of year to January 18 and my grand father's birthday was January 17. So we celebrated that. We brought some cakes. My grand parents looked happy. After that, my brother, my sister-in-low and I had eaten dinner yet. So we went to downtown to eat dinner. It was very delicious. I want to go there with some of my friend someday. We went back to my house near university. My brother and my sister-in-low stayed my house. Next morning, we got up early as usual because we had to go to our grand parents house to eat lunch together. So we had to finish our plans by noon. We went to downtown first. (147/ 13928 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿