2013年1月20日日曜日

RAKUGO

I learned about RAKUGO in Ms. Tsutsui's class. I am going to read this sentences in next class. I translated Japanese RAKUGO into English by myself.

Man:  I heard you are a very very stingy and you have saved a lot of money. I want to save money, so would you tell me the secret?

Mr. Stingy: I see, you want to know the secret how to be a stingy, right? , Then, please go to the garden, and  you see the tree there?  Place a ladder against  the tree and climb up.

Man: That tree?  OK. Now, I’m up the tree.

Mr. Stingy: Next you choose any branch you like  and hang on it.

Man: On the branch? OK, I did..

Mr. Stingy: Right. Now, I’ll put away the ladder.

Man: Oh no! That’s dangerous .

Mr. Stingy: Don’t worry. Now   let your left hand go.

Man: Left hand? Ok, I did. .

Mr. Stingy: Then, your right pinky finger , too.

Man: My Right pinky finger, too? Ok, I did

Mr. Stingy: Now, let  go your ring finger .

Man: I see. My my Right finger… Got it.

Mr. Stingy:  Let go your middle finger.

Man: Well, my Middle finger. OK.

Mr. Stingy: And finally let go your fore finger.

Man: Are you kidding me? If I let go my index finger, I'll fall down…

Mr. Stingy: That’s right. You must not let go  your thumb and forefinger.

(233/ 13187 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿