2013年1月27日日曜日

2012

I look back on 2012. It is been an eventful year to look back on. First, I had a lot of homework. It was too hard for me to do them. But I think it is good to study English hard. I like English but I am not good at speaking, reading and writing English. I have to keep my nose to the grindstone to make my dream reality. I have a dream to work at an airport. I have wanted to work at an airport since I was an elementary school student. It is my abiding dream. I will keep plugging away at studying next grade. Second, I could make good memories with my family and some of my friends. I was always smiling in the university everyday. I went to Kumamoto castle to watch cherry blossoms in spring. In summer, I went to the sea with some of my friends of high school. We rented a cottage a day and put up there. I went back to my home town, Taragi, with Sumire, Fumisa, Kanoko and Misaki. We went to the river to swim and barbecue in my house. The river was too cold to swim. I want to go back my house with some of my friends again! I went to Fukuoka twice to see the concert. I really enjoyed seeing them. I love The Third J Soul Brothers and 2PM more! I can't wait to see them next time!
Now, I heve some test next week. I want all credits. So I am studying hard. (260/ 15088 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿