2013年1月25日金曜日

Coming-of-age ceremony

I went two coming-of-age ceremony in January. Because my home town is Taragi and I went to Toryo high school in Kumamoto city.  I lived in Kumamoto city from 5 years old to 9 years old and from 15 years old to now. Actually, I wanted to see each of my friends and I wanted to wear long-sleeved kimono. The long-sleeved kimono is my mother's one. First, I didn't want to wear it because the color was pink. I don't like pink and I wanted to wear red one. I had to wear it my older brother and my sister-in-low's wedding ceremony. In fact, I like kimono when I wore it in the ceremony. My mother hoped that I were it and if I have a daughter someday, she will wear it. The long-sleeved kimono was given my mother from my grandmother. My mother told me 'I didn't like it at first sight. I felt it was very unstylish.' I felt rather strongly that my mother and I are definitely parent and child. haha*:D
In coming-of-age day, girls have to get up early to set in hair and make up. It was grueling for me to get up early. I am not good at doing that.
I could see many friends in the hall and I took many pictures with some of my friends. I enjoyed talking with them. I was really glad to see them. (238/ 14828 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿