2013年1月25日金曜日

TH: My favorite high school memory

I am going to talk about my favorite high school memory. When I was a high school student, I could spend really good time. So I have many good memories. First, I lived in a dormitory. Because it was too far to go to school from my parents' house. I could talk with some of my friends of the dorm all night and we cooked some dishes together. I get along with them now. I'm going to see them in Spring vacation. Second, I was a member of baseball club as a manager. I like baseball very much. Our team was the best one. But we could not go to KOSHIEN which is admired by all of baseball players. But my teammate gave me a deep impression and good memories. I will never forget about spending time with them. Third, I went to China as a school trip when I was in the first grade. I could go to many tourist spots. (162/ 14590 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿