2013年1月20日日曜日

Presentation: My favorite artists

Hello, I'm Iori. I'm going to tell you about my favorite artist. My hobby is listening to music, so I will talk about my favorite music artist. First, I talk about 2PM. Do you know 2PM? 2PM is Korean artist. They are called 'Chimsundol.' It means BEAST IDOL. They had held the concerts for threev times in Japan, and a concert will start this week. I will go there on January 12. 2PM has sis members. TEKYEON is very clever. He marked full score in TOEIC test. NICHKHUN Thai and Korean. They lived in America for many years, so they can speak English very well. WOOYOUNG is called HIYOKO by Japanese fans. He looks like a chick. JUNHO has very good personality. JUN.K is the best singer of all members. My favorite mamber is CHANSUNG. He is good at tae kwon do and kendo. He is the youngest in the group. I like him very much. Next, I talk about EXILE. EXILE has fourteen members. I think they are the most famous group in Japan. HIRO is the reader of EXILE. He got married Ueto Aya last year. MATSU is a good performer and he is an actor too. USA is a kind man. He is traveling around the world over dancing. MAKIDAI is a handsome and he plays DJ. ATSUSHI is the best singer in Japan. He likes sunglasses. AKIRA joined to EXILE in 2006. He is an actor too. I like TAKAHIRO the best in EXILE. He joined to EXILE in 2006 by VOCAL BATTLE AUDITION. He is good at Karate and Shodo and painting. He is from Nagasaki. Next, THE SECOND from EXILE. They are the member of EXILE and it. It has five people in the group. The group set up in 2012. KENCHI can speak Chinese. KEIJI is from Miyazaki. He is good at cooking. He is very funny person. TETSUYA is a romanticist. He likes coffee. NESMITH is from Kumamoto. SHOKICHI and NESMITH are very good singers. SHOKICHI has the natural innocence of a fool and he is pure. Finally, I talk about The Third J Soul Brothers. They debut two years ago. NAOTO and NAOKI are EXILE members too. In September, I went to Fukuoka to see their first concert 'ZERO.' I was very glad to see them. NAOTO and NAOKI are readers of The Third J Soul Brothers. They are very good performers. NAOTO is very honest man. NAOKI is very clever person too. He is the highest in the group. ELLY is good at playing baseball. He was a very famous player when he was a high school student. Kenhiro Yamashita is very good at playing voice percussion and he likes fishing. Takanori Iwata is very clever. He entered to Keio elementary school and graduated from Keio university. Ryuji Imaichi is very cool and very good singer. He has a nice smile. I like Hiroomi Tosaka the best person  in Japan now. He is a very good singer. He is called OMI-KUN. I want to see them again as soon as possible. That's all. Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/10yXooPOMutndBkoLlGV-Sx0SQyDG2e3jpIEOQHNx_TI/edit

 (516/ 13703 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿