2013年1月17日木曜日

2pm----------^^

I went to Fukuoka to see a concert last Saturday. The concert was 2PM's. Do you know 2PM? They are a Korean group. They are very cool and they can speak Japanese well. I went there my mother. We have been to their concert once before the day. My mother likes them too. My mother likes TEAKYEON. He lives in America for long time and he was a person with double nationality. But he renounced his nationality of America because he will enlist in the army of Korea. It is a duty of Korea. TEAKYEON is a good English speaker. He marked full score of TOIEC last year. I respect for his scholastic ability. So I have to study English hard like him!
We got up around 7 to take a train which go to Kumamoto station. I was looking forward to see them so I got up before the alarm went off at the set time. We could take the train and could arrive Kumamoto station. Next we got off the train and took a Shinkansen from Kumamoto station to Hakata station. It took us about an hour and half. We reached at Hakata station about 9:30. After that, we took a bus to Fukuoka Marine messe to buy many goods of the concert. But the goods shop started selling at 12 o'clock in the afternoon. So we had to wait for the shop opening. My mother and I talked about 2PM's member for a while. There were many parent and child like us. About two hours past, the shop was opened. We bought many goods. The goods very cute and useful. I bought a lunch box, a pair of socks, a lip stick, a towel and more. I like CHANSUNG. Actually, I gave a presents. It was a KUMAMON's figure. We went back to Hakata station to eat lunch and buy some souvenirs. Hakata station is too big! So we were very tired to see shops. I bought a cardigan for my older brother as a souvenirs. We ate a bowl of rice topped with fish for our lunch.
The concert was going to start on 6 o'clock in the evening, so we left Hakata station around 5 o'clock. Our seat line was 56, so I thought it was so far from main stage, we can't see them enough. But a Hanamichi was long! We could see all member enough!! I felt very happy, and I cried out 'Chansung!' for many time. Junho's solo stage made me very happy! I want new album as soon as possible and listen to their music.
The concert took about three hours. In an encore, all people in the hall sang 'Happy birthday to you' for Jun.K. Jun.K's birthday is January 15. The other members of 2PM was singing too. A birthday cake appeared. Jun.K looked very surprised and delightful! I felt happy to see his face. I want to go their concert with my mother again. Another concert will hold in Tokyo dome, but I don't have enough money so I can't go it. Please come to Kyusyu more!!!! (518/ 12571 words)

1 件のコメント: