2012年12月10日月曜日

weekend

I went back to my house of Taragi from Friday to Sunday. On Friday, after finished my class, I took a bus. When I back to my house, I often use the bus. Because my father lives alone in Minamata for working and my mother works in Taragi. They are too busy to see me. About an hour and half, I could arrive to Hitoyoshi. My mother and older brother came there and we ate noodle. After finished eating, we went back to our house. My lovely dogs welcomed me. They are very cute and I love them. On Saturday, I promised my mother to go her company to help her but I had oversleep. I got up about 11 o'clock. At that time, my father went back from Minamata. (130/8928 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Sounds like you had a long trip.
    I hope you spent great time with your family.

    返信削除