2012年12月21日金曜日

BR2-30: Wonderful Water

Read and discover all about wonderful water ... 
  • Why is water important? 
  • What is the biggest ocean animal?
I read ' Wonderful Water.' It is in Oxford Read and Discover series. The series has 4 levels. These are Level 3, Level 4, Level 5 and Level 6. Wonderful Water is Leval 3. Level 3 has 600 headwords. This series is non-fiction. The book has about 1300 words and an Introduction, 10 chapters. It has activites each of chapters in the ending of the book. We can review about the book. In addtion, the book has picture dictionary and two projects. The projects are very interesting things. The projects are 'My water diary' and 'Water in my county.' We keep a water diary in My water diary to check the number of times that we drink water, flush the toilet, take showers and brush our teeth in our lives. If I have a time, I want to try doing it!

 I like chapter 1 the best of all chapters because there is a picture about the Dead Sea. I see it on TV many times but I have never been there. I want to go and floating there! (198/ 11310 words)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿