2012年12月5日水曜日

November 3rd, 4th

I met my friends on November 3rd and 4th. They and I have known for 5 years. We met for the first time when we were high school student. We lived in the same dormitory for three years. We graduated from Toryo high school. On November 3rd, Chika, Fumina and I went to KUROBOZU in downtown. The restaurant's owner graduated from Toryo high school too. If someone who graduated from Toryo, the owner gives a dessert for free. So we can get a dessert. We enjoyed talking and eating. The next day, I went to SOJO university with Sumire to watch a live. One of my favorite artist, LOVE, came there! Do you know them? SOJO uni. had a school festival in the day. I was very happy to see them!!! I saw them very nearly. They sang four times. They smiled to me. Absolutely!!!! They were so cute. After that, I said good bye to Sumire, I went to downtown to see Seiko. Seiko lives in Fukuoka now, so we cannot see continually. I bought a tie for my coworker of birthday at United Arrows. I hope that he likes it. We went around downtown over talking. It was very good time, and I could find nice cafe there. Seiko and I eat dinner there, the restaurant's name is rhythm. A few hours later, Fumina came to us after finishing her part time job. Fumina didn't eat dinner so we went to MacDonald. We talked each other there. I like them. The two days was very fun. I want to them as soon as possible, I can't wait the next!!!(272/8798 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿