2012年12月17日月曜日

TH: my favorite drink

I am taking about my favorite drink. I like orange juice and green tea the best of all drinks. Because orange juice is good for my health and it is sold every shops. I usually buy it once a week. I drink it every morning. In fact, I have no time to eat breakfast because I often had overslept. Winter is too cold to get up. So I drink orange juice instead of breakfast. I think I have to eat breakfast. I want to get up earlier. Actually, I like green tea too. It is called 'Ryokucha' in Japanese. I like to drink it when I eat a meal because green tea matches every meals and green tea tastes good both cold and hot. To tell the truth, I like hot green tea better than cold one now. Because it makes my body warm up. But I like to drink cold one in summer. (154/ 9753 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿