2012年12月2日日曜日

TH: my favorite dessert

I am going to tell you about my favorite dessert. I like to eat desserts. I like Green Tea taste the best of all the flavor. When I buy a ice cream in a shop, I buy green tea flavor certainly. I like to drink green tea too! In fact, I can make powdered tea because my grandmother teach me a little about it and I learn the tea ceremony when I was a junior high school student. And I like to make desserts. I am good at making them, I give a cake or chocolates to my father and brothers in the Valentine day. I like chocolate cakes the best of all the cakes. I don't like a strawberry shortcake I can't admit put a strawberry on the top of the cake. A strawberry is too watery. By the way, I want to go to the SWEETS PARADISE in Fukuoka city. (154/8304 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿