2012年12月17日月曜日

TH: my favorite candy

I am talking about my favorite candy. I eat candies hardly because I live alone and candies make me fat. But I eat little candies with some of my friends. I like the chocolates the best of all candies. They are not expensive and it has many sorts. For example, these are strawberry taste, macha taste, white chocolate, chocolate with cookies and more! Some of them has rare sorts. For example, these are chocolate with a corn, with the potato chips, with coffee beans and more. They are good taste too. Chocolate matches every things. We can buy it every store. Please try to eat rare sorts. The chocolate is loves by many people. I think almost people like to eat one. If you don't like a sweet taste, you can choose bitter chocolate. I think the bitter chocolate is candy for adults. Many children cannot eat it certainly. (150/ 9903 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿