2012年11月18日日曜日

TH: my favorite TV/ movie star

I like Hiro Mizushima very much. Do you know him?  He is an actor and writer. He is one of the famous actor a few years ago but he got married Ayaka, a singer, I sometimes see him on TV now. Recently he practically appears on TV. He wrote 'KAGERO' and he got a prize. I have two photo books of him. He lived in Switzerland when he was a child. So he can speak English very well. You can see on the movie he is speaking English. The movie title is 'BECK.' BECK was shown in 2010. I went to the theater to see it with my friend. My friend, Arisa, likes Takeru Sato and Osamu Mukai. They are in the movie too. The movie about a music band. It was nice movie. And I think Hiro's English is good. If you have a time, please watch it! (150/7220 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿