2012年11月4日日曜日

BR2-13: The Big Dipper

If they are, chances are you'll be a able to spot the Big Dipper. The Big Dipper is one of the easiest constellations to recognize and this Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science book will help young stargazers find it, and it's companion, the Little Dipper. And once you've begun to learn about the constellations,well, the sky's the limit!

 
I read "The Big Dipper." It is a story about stars and constellations. I don't know about stars and constellations, so the book gives me knowledge of one. My home town, Taragi, is a good place to see the stars. I want to see the stars used this way. There are many unknown things. For example, there are the names of the seven stars in the Big Dipper, Alkaid, Mizar, Alioth, Magrez, Phecda, Dubhe, Merak.  They point to Polaris, the North star and The North star is a very important star. Sailors and other travelers use it to help them find their way. And the Big Dipper looks like a big bear. I want more information about them.

M. Branley, Franklyn (1991).The Big Dipper, Let's-read-and-find-out Science badge (182/5110 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿