2012年11月4日日曜日

TH: my favorite place I've been

I like the best Okinawa all of I have been the places. I went to Okinawa when I was an elementary school student. I went there with students from elementary schools, junior high school, high school and adults of inside the prefecture. I remembered seeing my group members for the first time. I stayed Okinawa for five days. I visited Shuri castle. I like castle so I have visited Kumamoto castle many times. I want to visit Osaka castle someday. Next I like Osaka. I visited Osaka when I was a child, five years old (maybe), so to tell the truth, I regret that I didn't remember doing things there. But I remembered going an aquarium and a typhoon came while I stayed in Osaka. My favorite umbrella was broken by it. My uncle and aunt live in Osaka, so I want to see them in Winter or Spring vacation if I have enough money and time. (158/5268 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿