2012年10月7日日曜日

TH: my favorite TV show

I like to watch TV. I often watch it after going back from my part-time job. In the morning, I often watch NEWS program. I don't like comedy program, because it is boring for me. I have to watch NEWS program more, because I don't know about the world's daily happening. I must know it. It is important for me to know it. I like to watch the music program. I watch it the best all of TV show. I like listen to music, so I like it. If my favorite artist appears on TV show, I sure watch it on time or I record it. If I miss it, my feeling is so bad. So, I have to check a table of TV program everyday. (130/1788 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. >I often watch NEWS program. I don't like comedy program, because it is boring for me.
    Wow.
    When Iwas Uni student,I hardly watch News program on TV. Cos so bored for me,at that time.
    Now My image totally change,anyway.Haha.

    返信削除