2012年10月24日水曜日

FALL TERM

Fall term has started. I could make many memories during summer vacation, for example, The Third J Soul Brothers's concert, to go to Otachi-misaki with my friends of high school, to go to my house with Eibei girls and I went to the fireworks festival of Hitoyoshi with my friend of junior high school. And I worked hard at my part-time job. I earned enough money to play with my friends. I had really good time! I could see my favorite person in Fukuoka. His name is Hiroomi Tosaka. He is a member of the third J Soul Brothers. I said this story over and over, but I enjoyed it as much as that! I want to see them next concert.  I cannot wait next time. But I will go to another artist's concert with my mother next January if we can get the tickets. The artist is 2PM. I am a member of their fun club. The name is HOTTEST! My blog name came from it. I went to their concert last December in Fukuoka. My mother likes them too. The result of tickets will announce next week. I am waiting for an announcement with a pounding heart. (201/4047 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿