2012年10月11日木曜日

Good weekend

I had a very good weekend. First, I saw my older brother, sister-in-low and my grand parents on Saturday. I went to downtown to see my brother and sister -in-low. They had a meeting of wedding. Their wedding ceremony is going to hold next month. I cannot wait for it. My brother's wife is very good person, so I like her very much. Second, I took part in the social gathering of part-time job of cram school. It was so fun! I like my part-time job members. I often play with them. Each of them has good personal. They are always kind for me. After about 6 hours past, we went to our own home. I went to the one of them's house. We are very good friends. We watched DVD and went to bed. We got up around twelve, we went to Sushiro to eat Sushi. After finish eating, I went back my home. Third, I went to the training of part-time job of baseball. I studied about announcement. It was important for me to work in stadium. After that, some of members went the restaurant to eat dinner. We had good talking about our part-time job. We have the graduate ceremony on October 20th, I am looking forward to see them soon.  (215/2496 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿