2012年10月22日月曜日

good weekend

On Friday, I went to Hikarinomori with Kanoko, Yuko and Kasumi. First, we went to the MK in Hikatinomotri to eat dinner. Hikarimonori is famous Shabushabu restaurant. We enjoyed talking over eating. We talked about my school life, the classes and more. Kanoko, Kasumi and Yuko are kind for me. I like them very much. After we finished eating, we went to Hikarinomori, the biggest shopping center, to go shopping and take a Purikura. We took Purikura the first time, it was very rare! So, I was happy to take it! After that, we go around there. Kasumi is going to run at Kumamoto castle maraton next year so she wanted to buy new running wear, but these were very expensive! She said "I have to save more money..." I hope she can save more money and be a good runner by the time. Second, I had a graduation ceremony of part time job of baseball on Saturday. (159/3636 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. >Purikura
    that's pretty old one.I haven't took it soooo long time.
    Used to be often,anyway.
    Well,if I had a chanse next time,I'd like to ask my friends to do that.haha

    返信削除