2012年10月15日月曜日

my weekend

I had part time job on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday, I went to the cram school to teach English, Social Study and Japanese. There were many students in cram school. I worked from 16:20 to 21:10. After finishing my classes, one of my student came to me and said, 'Please teach me Japanese.' She has exams next week. So I teach it to her. She is learning about HAIKU in her school. HAIKU is difficult to understand. I hope she will get high score on her exams.
On Sunday, I went to go to the Fujisakidai stadium. I worked there with my favorite older coworkers! Yesterday was the final of fall match of baseball. The team ware Seiseiko high school and Kumamoto Kogyo high school. Seiseiko high school went to the Koshien in this summer. (135/3085 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿