2012年10月1日月曜日

Birthday party

On September 28th, I held a birthday party of my coworkers after I finished my classes in this university. I had to go to the travel shop, because my older brother asked me to pay for their wedding tour. I am a good younger sister. LOL So, I went to go there as soon as possible I finished my classes. I took a bus from my house to the downtown, it always takes about 10 minutes, but it was Friday. The traffic was so cloudy. I think I can't go to the travel shop in time. The shop is opened by 7 o'clock. I took a bus around 6:20. But I got off one, I walked the street fast, so I can pay it in time. After that, I choose birthday presents for my coworkers. I decided to give presents, so I went  to go to THE BODY SHOP in NEWS front of TSURUYA. I like the shop, there are many items. (164/1599 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿