2012年4月16日月曜日

Zoo!

April, 15. 2012
I went to the zoo with my friends, Yuko, Taiki, Tomo, Junko, Aki, Baba-chan, Sho who is from Taiwan, Sho who is from China and Anna from Poland.  I have known Yuko, Taiki and Tomo because they are my co-worker, but I met the first time another people. We met in front of Kengun Shop Street at 12:00. After that we went to Ezu park to eat lunch. We ate Italian which bought near the park is delicious. After lunch we went to the zoo.  There were cute animals, sleeping animals, running animals… and more! I like lion. Lion is very strong and cool! I think he is the king of beasts. I enjoyed seeing all animals, we enjoyed talking each other too! I had a good time! I want to meet them again. Next time, I want to speak in English. (145/1880 words)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿