2012年4月12日木曜日

stay in my parents' home!

Mar.4,2012
 From March 2 to March 4, I went my parents' home to see my family.  It had been about two months since I went back there. I live by myself now, and I had finals, so I didn't give something for valentine to my father and my brother. So I bought 31 ice cream. My brother came for me by car. My home town is the country. It takes a long time to go there, I think it takes about an hour and half to go there by car with taking highway. But I love my home town. Actually, I love my family!! When I was a high school student, I lived in dormitory, so I lived separately my family. At first, I got homesick... That takes me back.... 



 I had a good time there! I could help my mother and talk with my family. My mother cooked meals which was so delicious! I want to get much better at cooking like her.
 I have four dogs in my home. They are very pretty.

father Sander

children Shokichi and Robbin



mother Mone

 I want to go back my home again soon.(192/1620 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿