2012年4月26日木曜日

sleepover party!

March 16, 2012
 
I met friends Arisa and Seiko. They are from the same high school. We graduated Toryo high school two years ago, and we lived in high school's dormitory. Arisa and Seiko are from Aso. I met them after all this time. I was looking forward to meet them! The moment we met, our face changed into a smile, and we have got so much to talk each other.  I tentatively talked coming into my mind and I caught up on their news.
 We went to our high school in the afternoon, I could meet my homeroom teacher, he have not changed a bit. I like my teacher very much. Thanks to him, I could spend good my school life. I can't thank him enough.
 After we came out of the school, we went to AEON MALL KUMAMOTO to eat lunch and shopping by Arisa's driving. (We  usually call it CLAIR.) We ate Sushi, I like it.
 I had a pert-time job, so I had to wait them in my house while I work. Sorry~>< I finished my part-time job, we went to hot spring. It was good, and we went back my house, we kept talking over eating snacks. We can't stop it~! It is called "GIRLS TALK!" LOL
After a few moments, we felt asleep.
When it was morning, Arisa and Seiko went back each houses.
It was really good time!!

(235/3695 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿