2012年4月25日水曜日

went to Kumamoto castle

March. 12, 2012
I went to Kumamoto castle with my friends, Yuko, Mr.Mori, Mr.Matsumoto, Nayoung, Yejin, Monika, Bo Yo, Gareth, Chung, Shoo and another Shoo. Nayoung and Yejin are from Korea, Monika is from Poland, Gareth is from Burry, Bo Yo, Chung, Shoo and another Shoo are from China. 
We went there to see UME, because Yuko likes to see UME. I went and looked SAKURA, but I have never gone and looked UME until then.
It was sunny, but it was wind and very cold. When I had kept saying "It is cold!" in Japanese, Nayoung and Yejin said "Chua." It means it is cold in Korean. They taught me it. I have studied Korean for a year in KGU, when I was a first grade. But I don't have a class of Korean, so they are my Korean teacher now!^^LOL Bo Yo taught me it is cold in Chinese, but I forgot...>< After a moment we walked around Kumamoto castle and we felt hungry. So we went to "CHIKYUYA" to eat lunch. The specially food is big Kara age, but it sold out, so I ordered different thing, it was good. 

We finished eating lunch, some of us had ather plan and went back, some of us had no plan after it, we went to Karaoke. Furthermore, I had tea with Yuko and Rio.Yuko teach English in Kumamoto uni. now, so I talked about my classes in KGU and my part-time job. She gave me a good advice every time. I thank for her. I had a profitable time.  (261/3460 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿