2012年2月11日土曜日

I'm IOMON :D

Feb.10,2012

 I went to bed later than usual last night, so I got up around fourteen this afternoon, and I took a bath after that. Suddenly I wanted to go to downtown! I decided to go there alone. To tell the truth, I wanted to ask some of my friends to go there with me. But they must have been busy because of part-time job.
I went to downtown by bus. First, I bought chocolates for my grandpas. There were Fumika and Fumisa to work part-time job. I hope my granpas are glad to get it. I am going to make chocolates for my friends, my family members and fellow workers. I am looking forward to Valentine's Day.

Second, I ran into Ayumi in TURUYA, she took a picture like a KUMAMON of me, please call me IOMON! lol And we went to cafe to have a tea still hers part-time job started. I enjoyed talking with her. We talked about our jobs in the future and spring vacation's plans. I want to meet my friends while spring vacation.Thank you, Ayumi!! 
 Third, I went to PARCO to buy some clothes.I bought them♪ It was cute, and cheap.I could be a good bargain! I can not wait to wear it to go out. If I had much money, I could buy more clothes...>< But I live by myself, so I have to plan to spend money.
Finaly, I went to the hospital with my brother and his girl friend to see my granpa, because neither garanpa is in hospitai to treat his bad conditions. After that my brother and his girl friend and I went to eat dinner. We ate noodles. It was very delicious but I am a light eater, so I can't eat all.

I am going to go to eat dinner with my friend from high school tomorrow.(311/555 words)






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿