2012年2月14日火曜日

happy valentine's day

Feb.12and13,2012
I was too sleepy, so I couldn't write blog yesterday. Yesterday, I went to a hall for wedding ceremonies. To tell the truth, my older brother is going to get married to his girl friend, so I went to accompany them to choose a dress for a wedding. There were many beautiful and cute dresses, we were irresolute, but we could decide. I am looking forward to the day of their wedding. After that, we ate lunch. It was nice day!!

Today, I woke up around two in the afternoon, I can't wake up early recently.....>< I was good at waking up early before. I went shopping to buy ingredients for valentine. I enjoyed shopping, and I came back home, I ate dinner a little earlier than usual. And I started cooking chocolates. I like to cook sweets, so I enjoyed it. I am going to give fellow workers in cram it tomorrow. I hope to they are glad to get it.  (162/915 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿