2012年2月12日日曜日

had a good time~

Feb.11,2012

 Today, I got up around ten in this morning, because my brother's girl friend came home. We watched DVD of Miliyah Katou, She likes Miliyah's songs very much. I was not interested in Miliyah but I listen to her songs recently. A few minutes later, we went to meet my brother at a beauty salon, because he was going to go a wedding ceremony of his friend. But we went to my grandparents's house before he go to a wedding ceremony. And we ate lunch in HAMAKATSU together. After that my brother went to a wedding by car which his girl friend drove. I handed grandpa a chocolate. He looked glad. Then my grandma's cellphone rang, because my mother called her, and she came here with my another brother. They just happened to go meet my another grandpa in the hospital today. 


It was the appointed time, I went to Shoya of restraunt in Higasimachi. I met two friends there. We have been good friends since we were high school students. We usually meet twice a month at least. We made a plan to meet next month. I can't wait it! I could have a good time today~^-^ (198/753 words) 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿