2012年2月22日水曜日

green land!

Feb.17,2012
I went to Green land in Arao With my friends! I didn't know to go there first, but I was invited by Chiiko. (She is a friend of mine.) And today was Misaki's birthday! So I decided to go there with my friends. I worried about I overslept, but I could get up early. After that, Chiiko came my house, and we took a JR to Kumamoto station. We arrived before appointed time. The other friends came here soon.
It was the first for me to go out for the distance with my friends, so I was very excited.
To my reglect, some playground equipments were under inspection and it was bad weather (snowing and fleezing wind><), but we had a good time there! I don't like the Haunted House, it was too horrible to me... I want to go to Green land with more friends again! (148/1163 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿