2012年2月10日金曜日

first writing^-^

Feb.9,2012
From today,  I  start writing blog in English! I think it is difficult for me to do it, but I try to keep a diary everyday! Please allow mistakes in English.
Today, I slept in till noon today, because my spring vacation has started since Feb.3^^ I don't have to study for the  exams. I hope to get full credits. I'm worried about English grammar... I have to study English harder while spring vacation.

 And I worked part-time job from 18:50 to 22:00 today. I work in cram school (juku in Japanese). I teach English, Japanese and social studies. I am very weak in math and science. If I had studied them when I was junior high school student, I could teach them for my student now..... I have no part-time job tomorrow, I wonder what to do:) ...I will end up watching Korean drama on DVD all day.lol The title is "You are my destiny". It has elements about comedy, serious, love and family ties. It is highly recommended! Please check it out.


The leading actor who is Korean idol from SNSD is Yoona. She is good at acting and dancing. My father is into SNSD very much. My parents and I are interested in Korea. I like K-POP. I love 2PM!!(I'll talk about it someday^^)  My father can speak Korean fluently, so he can watch it without Japanese subtitles. I study Koran in KGU, I want to be like a my father.(244/244 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿